Successful Delivery of State-of-the-Art Autoclave to Uganda, It's been approved PVOC that be issued by HQTS
We are thrilled to announce the successful delivery of a cutting-edge autoclave to our esteemed client in Uganda after he visited in Sada Medical's factory.
The order comprised the high-performance HA-BW200L pulse vacuum horizontal autoclave, a top-of-the-line solution for advanced sterilization needs.
Key Features of the Autoclave:
Configuration: Pulse Vacuum Horizontal Autoclave
Sterilizing Volume: 200 Liters
- Horizontal circular inner chamber + jacket structure, safety, heat preservation, and drying function；
- Disc type embedded gear + Electric lock door structure,safety and reliable;
- Door seals are pneumatic or self-expanding
- Equipped with standard equipment verification interface
- Pipeline system for the optimal design, SUS304 pipeline, clamp structure, quick assembly
- Control system: HMI man-machine interface, touch screen + microcomputer;
- FO value and temperature time double guarantee sterilization effect, with perfect sterilization records;
- With program selection, parameter setting, equipment operation, report processing and traceability Functions;
- Multiple safety protection(over-temperature, over-pressure protect)
- Sterilization process: fabric, equipment, liquid, BD, pressure testing, custom defined multiple procedures
Our team worked diligently to ensure the seamless delivery and installation of this state-of-the-art autoclave.
The HA-BW200L autoclave is known for its efficiency, reliability, and advanced sterilization capabilities, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
"We are delighted with the performance and quality of the autoclave delivered by Sada Medical. Their commitment to excellence and timely delivery has solidified our trust in their products. We look forward to continued collaboration in the future," said Joseph.