200liter Large Vacuum Steam Autoclave PLC Control
1. 3-times pre-vacuum, effective discharge cold air from chamber to improve steam efficiency.
2. Internal steam generator, PLC control, space and energy saving.
3. The post-sterilization hot steam is cooled down before discharge from machine.
4. Equipped with water quality monitor, extend the machine service life.
Brand: SADA Medical
Shipping Port:Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, etc.
Lead Time：20 – 25 working days.
Vacuum Steam Autoclave
This unit is ideal equipment for clinics, hospital, scientific research institutes and other organizations to sterilize surgical instruments, fabric glassed.culture media etc.
Vacuum Steam Autoclave Certification: CE mark; ISO 13485
Type: Vacuum Steam Sterilizer Equipment.
Uses of the Vacuum Steam Autoclave:
Vacuum Steam Autoclave are widely used in microbiology, medicine, podiatry, tattooing, body piercing, veterinary science, mycology, funeral homes, dentistry, and prosthetics fabrication. They vary in size and function depending on the media to be sterilized. Typical loads include laboratory glassware, other equipment and waste, surgical instruments and medical waste.
Sterilization Objects: Unwrapped or Wrapped instruments, Sugical instruments, Glassware, Liquid , Culture Media, Rubber Material, Gowns, Dressing, Gloves, etc.
- 1 year quality guarantee;
- Questions response within 24 hours;
- Video or photos instruction guide.
||1. Over-pressure warning alarm
2. Safe pressure relief valve
3. Over-temperature shut-off device
|Safety Door Interlock
||PLC Set: the door can't open while vessel is under pressure; can't start up if the door is not properly closed.
|Safety Emergency Shut-off
||In a readily accessible location
||Surfaces NOT exceeding 50°C
||Mechanical rotating locking with electronic sensor
|Indicator For Temperature
||±1% accuracy over the scale range 50°C to 150°C; 0.1°C resolution for digital display
||Door locked, operation in progress, major operating cycle stages, and cycle complete, times, temperature, pressure, fault condition readable by normal vision from a distance of 1.2m
1. Operation instructions (including process description)
2. Loading and maintenance procedures
3. Short-form of operation and loading procedures
|Spare parts (option)
||1. Heating element
2. Door seal/ gasket
3. Replacement air filter
4. Safety valve
5. Pressure and temperature gauges